Pages

Friday, September 11, 2015

Yum!

I've had these cute wooden borders from Shimelle's True Stories lying around for some time now. It was about time to use them!

Alex Gadji - Yum

I combined them with Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy washi strips (another thing I almost never use..). I like the way they look together.

Alex Gadji - Yum closeup3

Alex Gadji - Yum closeup2

Alex Gadji - Yum closeup1

What I like the most about this layout, is how fast it came together! That's my favorite kind :-)


Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

Anna Uhras said...

Yum Yum!! Ännu en sådär underbar LO!!! Vilken tur att du plockade fram dom trä dekosarna och vellumet med siffror, love it!! Tack för härlig inspiration!! Kram Anna :)

Leslie said...

Amazing page!! Love your mix of products and how everything pops!!