Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Paper Issues: October Free Printables

Hi there! Have you seen the October FREE printable from Paper Issues?


I fell for the kraft one and made this layout about something I really enjoy doing during fall. I am not a big fan of fall otherwise, but there is something special about having a hot, delicious cup of tee when it is getting cold and dark outside. 

Alex Gadji - Tea Time

I have used the gorgeous Pink Paislee Cedar Lane collection. I chose to add a big piece of vellum to give the page a softer look. I have attached the vellum with 3d dots.

Alex Gadji - Tea Time closeup2

Alex Gadji - Tea Time closeup1

Alex Gadji - Tea Time closeup3

Now head over to Paper Issues blog for more inspiration using our free printables
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: