Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

Paper Issues: Scrap Lift Sunday

I know, I know. It's Monday. Not Sunday. Unfortunately.
But in case you didn't know, every Sunday over in the Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} Facebook group, we have a new layout for you to lift. This also means that every Sunday there is a new chance for you to win a gift certificate in the Paper Issues store. So be sure to stop by and check it out!

This week we are lifting my talented PI friend Jen Boumis. Here is my take on her beautiful layout.

Alex Gadji - Cuddle

I have used Amy Tangerine's Finders Keepers collection from American Crafts. In case you didn't notice: I am madly, deeply in love with it!!

Alex Gadji - Cuddle closeup2

Alex Gadji - Cuddle closeup1

I hope you feel inspired to join us and play along!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: