Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Paper Issues: Let Me Espresso My Gratitude

Hi there! Feels like ages since the last time I was on an issue for Paper Issues! How is that possible?!? But you know what? The wait is over! Today is my turn! Ha! The issues going live today is called "Let Me Espresso My Gratitude" and the prize is $20 gift certificate to the Paper Issues shop. Here is my take on it:

Alex Gadji - Grateful for you

I have used Dear Lizzy Documentary collection from American Crafts, which you can find HERE in the PI shop.

Alex Gadji - Grateful for you closeup3

I love these gold transparent cut outs, even though they are a hell to photograph :-)

Alex Gadji - Grateful for you closeup2

Alex Gadji - Grateful for you closeup1

Be sure to stop by the Paper Issues blog for more inspiration from the DT and to play along for a chance to win a gift card to my favorite store out there. If you decide to shop, feel free to use ALEX20 at checkout to get 20% of your order.

Have fun playing with this issue!

No comments: