Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

Paper Issues: (P)inspire me Monday

Ready for another (P)inspire Me Monday from Paper Issues? Here is what Leah got for us this time.


Lovely, isn't it? The colors inspired me to use Crate Paper's Wonder collection and the bottom middle photo inspired me to use this picture of my daughter. Don't ask me how though :-)


Alex Gadji - Be Brave

I love telling a story with my layouts. When I look back at old pages I've made, the story is always what I (and the rest of my family) appreciate the most. In this case, I have used this picture of my daughter climbing the wall to leave her a message. Instead of just writing down something like "Linnea climbing a big wall, Nov 2014" (which is pretty obvious), I used the photo as a metaphor for her braveness. I want her to always stay this brave. I want her to dare to follow her dreams and climb through the life just as easy as she climbs all these walls.

Alex Gadji - Be Brave closeup3

Alex Gadji - Be Brave closeup2

Alex Gadji - Be Brave closeup1

Now head over to the PI blog and check out how the rest of the DT interpreted Leah's piece of (p)inspiration. Hope you'll play along! Have fun!

No comments: