Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Paper Issues: Sketchy Saturday

Hi there! It's time for another Sketchy Saturday over at Paper Issues. This month's sketch is based on a beautiful layout made by Becki Adams for Bella Blvd.


I have used Pink Paislee Cedar Lane for my take on the sketch. I can't seem to get enough of this collection. 

Alex Gadji - Love You

When I first saw the sketch, I was ready to pull out my Silhouette Cameo and start cutting the chevron pattern. But then I saw this transparent tag with gold chevron on it in the ephemera pack and I changed my mind. Sometimes, less is more :-)

Alex Gadji - Love You closeup1

Alex Gadji - Love You closeup2

Alex Gadji - Love You closeup3

I hope you feel inspired to play along. Head over to the PI blog for more interpretations from the team. Have fun!



1 comment:

Leslie said...

Gorgeous page!! LOVE this collection!!!