Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

This Happened

You may wonder what. Well, something pretty big (if you ask me!). At age of 34, I got my first glasses. Yep. Totally layout-worthy.

Alex Gadji - This Happened

I made this one for my "Kid and pet free challenge" for the Paper Issues fall crop couple of weeks ago. I really hope that you've had a chance to play with us. It was so much fun!

Alex Gadji - This Happened closeup2

I played with Amy Tangerine's Finders Keepers collection that you can find HERE in the Paper Issues shop. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I am in love with it!!

Alex Gadji - This Happened closeup1

Alex Gadji - This Happened closeup3

If you want to grab something from the Paper Issues store, don't forget to use ALEX20 at checkout to get 20% off your order.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Fabulous page!! LOve the title!!

Anna Uhras said...

Helt underbar LO!!! Du rockar varje gång och dessutom passar du väldans bra i dina nya glasögon!! Gammal??? NÄÄÄÄ!!!! :) Tack för härlig inspiration som du alltid delar med dig så frikostigt av!! <3 Kram Anna :)